ARTICLE 62. MOORINGS AND BERTHS.
1. – Access to marina. Access for fuelling or to go straight to the hard standing will not be charged.
2. – Anchoring. No fixed charge for anchoring, because no area is available for anchoring and anchoring is forbidden.
3. – Exemptions. Government vessels in the pursuance of their duty will not be charged.
4. – Seasonal Charges.
Management will establish the charges for visitors moorings both in high and low seasons.
5. – Charges for 1st 3 Days.
Visitor’s moorings will be charged at 1.5 times the normal rate for the first 3 days of the stay.
ARTICLE 63. DURATION OF STAY ON HARD STANDING.
1. – Limits of stay. The duration of stay in the hard standing will be limited to that necessary for bottom cleaning, painting and repairs except in the case of wintering vessels.
2. – Request for service. Requests for service should be directed to the management who will fix the arrangements and order for the provision of services.
3. – Cost of works. Work carried out while the vessel is on the hard standing will be charged to the owner. The management must previously have sanctioned such work.
4. – Payment of Charges.
Payment of charges for use the hard standing must be paid before the vessel is launched.
ARTICLE 64. SUPLY OF FUEL AND LUBRICANTS.
The management will lay down the rules for the supply of fuel and lubricants.
ARTICLE 65. SUPPLY OF ELECTRICITY AND DRINKING WATER.
No claims will be allowed if the suppliers of water and electricity for any reason cut off the supply.
ARTICLE 66. HAULING OUT AND LAUCHING OF BOATS.
1. – Each movement of lifting or launching will incur a charge according to the length of the vessels.
2. – Request for service should be directed to the management who will decide when and how it shall be done.
3. – Payment in advance.
4. -Work carried out, outside the working day will incur a surcharge at 100% of the normal charge.
ARTICLE 67. REVISION OF PRICES.
Each year the charges will be adjusted in accordance with the relevant price index published by the National Institute of Statistics.
Exceptions will apply to the supply of fuel; water, electricity and other services, which are supplied by to the marina.
In each case adjustment will be in accordance with the charges of the primary suppliers. The new rates will be notified to the Council Public Works and Transport.